[NSRCA-discussion] Starters for YS in Canada

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon May 12 14:28:47 AKDT 2008

Hmmm.  How do I explain this delicately?  You see, you don't actually
put the Kavan starter "in" the gel cell.  You connect it to the
outside terminals.  Secondly, since virtually all 12 volt gel cell
batteries are sealed, none of those nasty sulphuric acid fumes get
out.    I think that sums it up.

Ron VP