[NSRCA-discussion] Rudder pull-pull

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Fri May 9 08:45:44 AKDT 2008

If the arm on the servo and the control horn on the rudder are equal
lengths the system is linear.  One degree of servo change results in
one degree in rudder change at all points in the travel from neutral
to full throw.  We don't care how far fore and aft the push rod or
cables move to get these results.

Jim O