[NSRCA-discussion] Cutting CF and FG Panels???

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Thu May 8 09:15:43 AKDT 2008

I often laminate lite ply in situations where I don't think the lite ply will be strong or stiff enough and I don't want the weight penalty of aircraft ply. I also have laminated regular aircraft ply to give extra strength to things like landing gear plates. This allows me to use a thinner aircraft ply (in my mind anyways).

Keith Black