[NSRCA-discussion] Vanquish

JEREMY CHINN lagrue at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 17:07:45 AKDT 2008

You'd have to pretty seriously modify the servo mounts to mount a 225 in a Vanquish.

HS81'/S3102/S3102's will all fit the existing rails with modification. Anything bigger needs new rails entirely.....

From: geobet at gis.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Wed, 7 May 2008 20:30:28 -0400Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Vanquish

Probably a better servo, but I wonder how the Hitec 225 with the same torque figure and speed, for $17, would stack up against it?
G.