[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic: Scangauge

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Mar 31 21:22:37 AKDT 2008

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 07:57:51 -0700 (PDT)
Bob Richards <bob at toprudder.com> wrote:

> On the subject of oil/gas prices, I recently purchased this device,
> in the interest of learning how to save gas:  (and, I admit I am a
> gadget freak). http://www.scangauge.com/

I got one of those also about a year ago for my Dodge Caravan.  As
others have chimed in, I really value it's input.  It makes it much
easier for me to adopt more fuel efficient driving techniques when the
instantaneous data is staring me right in the face.  Installation
couldn't be easier either - it's about on par with plugging in a cell
phone charger.

--
Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com