[NSRCA-discussion] Thin wheels for thin wheel pants

Jim Quinn jaqfly at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 30 13:19:02 AKDT 2008

Colin,

  Didn't you say you joined NSRCA two or three weeks ago? I still don't have your membership application on line or from the USPS???

  Jim Quinn

colin chariandy <cchariandy at yahoo.ca> wrote:
    I only found one that will work in the very thin pants...the plastic MPI ones from Maxx Products. There is also an aluminium wheel by MPI thats pretty thin, 17mm I think. Du-Bro is also now selling one that looks just like the MPIs.

  Colin

jzeigenfus at comcast.net wrote:
    There was a recent discussion about the best thin wheels for thin wheel pants. Could who ever responded to that please resend that information. I'm trying to find a wheel that won't bulge to the side. Thanks in advance. JEZ