[NSRCA-discussion] Interesting Wind Farms

brett terry brett.terry at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 16:26:01 AKDT 2008

It is a great gig, if you can get it.

Maybe I will start my own "carbon trading" companies, sell shares of "carbon
credits' which I will offset by switching all my planes to electric.  Most
of the "benefits" are on the surface anyway, since CO2 release is bound to
occur in one form or another from all activity (eg power plants to supply my
charger with energy).  Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when George told
his coworkers he made a donation in their name to the fictional "Human Fund"
as their Christmas present.  Maybe I should call my carbon trading company
"The Human Fund". lol

As a civilian engineer for the nuclear navy, I can't understand all the
resistance against nuclear energy.  That is as "carbon friendly" as it
gets.  It is as "carbon negative" as is possible (assuming carbon emissions
are considered to be in the "positive" direction) because of E(energy) =
MC^2, i.e. an enormous amount of energy derived from a small amount of
matter.

Sorry, now back to your regular "on-topic" topic.  Maybe we could all pay
Mike Hester to build more planes, because the balsa wood sequesters all this
CO2 (growing plants LOVE/require CO2)...

Brett