[NSRCA-discussion] Transmitter trays

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Sat Mar 29 09:54:52 AKDT 2008

That tray is identical to the old Dubro tray...  I've had mine since the mid 90's.  I like it because of
the adjustability is has.  Do you recall what you paid for it?  Originally, they were around $65...

Rex

From: lightfoot at sc.rr.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 13:13:03 -0400Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Transmitter trays

I bought one from http://retracts.com/radioTray.htm. Excellent tray at decent price.

Jay Marshall
-----Original Message-----From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Ed AltSent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 9:02 AMTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: [NSRCA-discussion] Transmitter trays

I'm going to try flying with a transmitter tray for the first time.  I'm willing to build one, but in the interest of time, might just buy a pre-fab.  Any recomendations on a good tray to buy or a design to build one from?  Also, I want to minimize metal parts in the tray. ThanksEd

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win.