[NSRCA-discussion] Interesting

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sat Mar 29 04:25:29 AKDT 2008

Talking about renewable energy.  I am working in a project to use biomass fuel to produce steam.  This project will use scrap wood to replace natural gas.  I am originally from Venezuela.  As you can guess, I will do everything to avoid buying oil from Hugo Chavez.

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: Steven Maxwell <patternrules at yahoo.com>

 Nat seen some come though Indy a couple of years ago that was being trucked, 2 separate flat beds, the tail steerable like the old fire ladder trucks, one blade per, routing very important LOL, and yes I was guessing 100 ft. from what I have seen on TV is these things are getting bigger extensionally from the early models.
 Steve Maxwell

Nat Penton <natpenton at centurytel.net> wrote:
I have never scene a modern wind turbine before, but today a train load came thru ( South Louisiana ) - blades, hubs, housings ?? The blades were singly loaded, LE down, and occupied approx 1 1/2 flatcars in length, 100ft ?

They may be headed to the Gulf. Sure hope it doesen't hurt the price of oil, LOL.