[NSRCA-discussion] FAI Judges for finals at the Nats

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 23 10:58:58 AKDT 2008

Some one always raises the question of whether or not enough healing has
taken place for the recently defeated to be objective.

I think it is asking too much of them to judge without a little time
off...and if not, it should keep the finalist from worrying about a "revenge
score".

If we were all perfect I would agree, they are well qualified.

John Ferrell    W8CCW

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing." -- Edmund Burke
http://DixieNC.US