[NSRCA-discussion] FAI Judges for finals at the Nats

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Sun Mar 23 10:05:19 AKDT 2008

Happy Easter

Last night the great dinner discussion was why can't we use Semifinalists as Finals judges during the Nats. I know this has come up
before, but not sure if it was ever discussed more, or what the outcome was. Why couldn't we use semifinalist pilots as judges? What
better pilots to know the F sequence than those that have to fly it?

When you are all done with your Easter weekend, this should help bring in the new week...lol.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com