[NSRCA-discussion] triangulation trimming

Budd Engineering jerry at buddengineering.com
Sat Mar 22 07:56:40 AKDT 2008

Vicente,

When you say your CG is 3/4" ahead of the wing tube, are you
referencing from the center of the tube, or from the front edge of the
wing tube?  There's quite a difference between the two reference
points on the Abbra due to the size of the tube.

Thx, Jerry

Budd Engineering
jerry at buddengineering.com
http://www.buddengineering.com