[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel

flyintexan flyintexan at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 19:21:03 AKDT 2008

Back in January, I began speaking with Randy at length about fuel for my DZ.  We have had several good discussions.  He has since supplied me with a case of 30/20.  I am in the middle of the 4th gallon with no issues.  I have had my engine apart as well for inspection and everything looks fine so far.  As Glen stated, he is a good guy and very knowledgable.  I have confidence the performance will continue.  He is local to me and his prices are very competitive.

-mark