[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:21:22 AKDT 2008

Thanks Archie,
I did call CoolPower this morning before I posted to the list.
They won't be at Toledo.  I believe it is because they don't like to compete
with their dealers.
I can't blame them.
JLK

From: rcpattern at swtexas.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 23:25:06 +0430Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Fuel

In previous years, Cool Power has not had a booth.  That may change this year, I am not sure.  I’m currently out of the country, so don’t have a clue what the plans are.  I don’t know if any vendors there will be carrying it or not,

Archie Stafford
Team Cool Power

Don't forget, if you fly electric, you also need to purchase fuel for your "portable energy renewal" device (generator).

John Pavlickhttp://www.idseng.com