[NSRCA-discussion] Better connection on Iota 55 power supply

jzeigenfus at comcast.net jzeigenfus at comcast.net
Wed Mar 19 04:04:45 AKDT 2008

I cut a piece a light weight ply to the size of top of the Iota. then boxed in the sides about 1" all around. I used the same screws to attach to the top. Then using 12 guage solid wire I stripped off the insulation and ran them from the output points on the Iota and through the sides of the ply and color coded them for positive and negative. this gives you two permanent power bars to attach alligators to so that you and others and grab some DC power. If you want a picture and get one tonight. Joe Z

From: "Ihncheol Park" <pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net>

Ok,  I have a question to those using the Iota 55amp power supply.

I hate using a flat screw driver to hold the charger connections to the power supply.
I occasionally have to use more than one charger, so I need a better way to use the output connections on the power supply.
How do you guys do?

so far, I had no luck on finding a right size solid bars/plates for the output for the alligator clips or clamps for chargers.
Any suggestions?

Ihncheol Park