[NSRCA-discussion] Wheels for skinny pants

bill thompson billt2 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 18 19:04:25 AKDT 2008

Thanks much. Where did you find the MKs?

Colin.

bill thompson <billt2 at verizon.net> wrote:

  MK is .700 Width & Tetra is .750

  Bill Thompson
  611 Tyson Terr.
  Venice,Fl.34285
  941-480-0094 home
  941-234-9843 cell
  AMA 7703

  Can anyone measure the width of MK and Tetra (plastic hub) wheels, 2.5"
diameter? I'm trying to find out which wheels will fit into the skinny pants
that come with the CompARF Integral. They look cool...so I would like to try
to use them. I know the really thin MPI wheels will fit but our local feild
tends to be soft for quite a while, the thin wheels may dig in.

  Also, where can we find MK wheels in North America?

  Thanks all.
  Colin