[NSRCA-discussion] Wheels for skinny pants

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 18 13:56:02 AKDT 2008

Was a member...I think in the early 90's.

  Colin.

Jim Quinn <jaqfly at prodigy.net> wrote:
    Hi Colin,

  You've got a seriously wonderful aerobatic airplane. I checked our database and did not find you listed as a member of NSRCA. Did I miss you somewhere? Or are you just waiting for an invitation to join? If so, consider yourself invited.

  Jim Quinn

colin chariandy <cchariandy at yahoo.ca> wrote:
    Can anyone measure the width of MK and Tetra (plastic hub) wheels, 2.5" diameter? I'm trying to find out which wheels will fit into the skinny pants that come with the CompARF Integral. They look cool...so I would like to try to use them. I know the really thin MPI wheels will fit but our local feild tends to be soft for quite a while, the thin wheels may dig in.

  Also, where can we find MK wheels in North America?

  Thanks all.
  Colin