[NSRCA-discussion] Lithium ion 2 cell packs

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 14 18:39:58 AKDT 2008

I need 20 cells to build packs (4 - 4cell 5800 and 2- 2cell 2600) for
two 40% planes
I am putting together.  I wanted to order the Fromeco packs but the
price has increased
to $81.50 for a 4 cell 5800 2s2p.  On top of that they are out of stock.

Do you know if these cells are the same quality as the ones Fromeco is
using?

--
Kelly Regan - www.reganspace.com