[NSRCA-discussion] Batteries

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 16:52:45 AKDT 2008

The next Masters schedule is definitely shorter timewise. Same number of maneuvers though.

From: vicenterc at comcast.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 20:10:13 +0000Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Batteries
I could guess that the next Master schedule is going to be electric friendly.
--Vicente "Vince" Bortone

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Earl Haury" <ejhaury at comcast.net>

Chad

Sure - nothing wrong with going with what provides the highest comfort level. Given the same technology - and often the same manufacturer - the differences between brands can come down to service provided. As you say - they all have their limits. We on the gulf coast are envious of your ambient temps for battery life (you can keep it for human life.) :) I've noted much better life from batts used during our "winter" than the heat of our summer.

At least we get a bit of a break with the shorter F3A sequences (the Masters guys need all the capacity they can get).

Earl