[NSRCA-discussion] Batteries

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 08:05:20 AKDT 2008

Chad

Sure - nothing wrong with going with what provides the highest comfort level. Given the same technology - and often the same manufacturer - the differences between brands can come down to service provided. As you say - they all have their limits. We on the gulf coast are envious of your ambient temps for battery life (you can keep it for human life.) :) I've noted much better life from batts used during our "winter" than the heat of our summer.

At least we get a bit of a break with the shorter F3A sequences (the Masters guys need all the capacity they can get).

Earl