[NSRCA-discussion] Temptation set-up

Jeff Hill jh102649 at speakeasy.net
Fri Mar 14 07:12:08 AKDT 2008

Well, it took 4 years but I've finally finished my Temptation except
for adjusting the surfaces and balance.

Does anyone know the control surface throws? I guessed that 10 degrees
on both aileron and elevator would be enough for high rate, maybe 7
degrees for low?

How about incidence? Its at 1/2 degree positive on the wing with the
stab slightly less than 1/4 degree negative. Both measured from the
centerline described on the plans. Engine thrust is whatever is molded
into the fuse.

The cg is right at the front of the wing tube. Any comments here?

Thanks in advance
Jeff Hill