[NSRCA-discussion] LiPo balancing

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Thu Mar 13 04:57:46 AKDT 2008

How they do it?  Do they use the balancing connection to provide charging current to the lowest cell?
Thanks,
--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: Anthony Romano <anthonyr105 at hotmail.com>
I know the FMA chargers feed the lowest cell. I have the 4S and it seems to work pretty well. I have the 10S on order but the web chatter still seems to favor the TP.

Anthony