[NSRCA-discussion] the joy of trim (thrust Protractor)

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Wed Mar 12 14:33:28 AKDT 2008

Ahh yes....but that's the beauty of it. The simple things are always the
best ( add...money makers)

A new mouse trap.  I was lucky enough to have bought 'I'vans Magic
Gadget" when it was available. I reckon he could have sold another 100
in Australia alone after people had seen mine. However, less than 10 or
so  people were actually motivated enough to 'make' a copy of mine.

This actually opens a whole can of worms-its a bit like the models
themselves, no one could be bothered to make them anymore either!!!

Oxai's and the likes seem to breed like rabbits down here!

Which brings me to another comment.

I flew a Berryl the other week-well, blow me down. It was the closest
thing to 'cheating' I have ever experienced! keeping in mind I have been
trying to fly a Synergy for a while :(
( which I'm about to take a saw to)

I have been placing myself at a severe disadvantage for a while now (
but I'm not about to succumb to the Oxai spell)

Tom