[NSRCA-discussion] the joy of trim

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 10 15:09:04 AKDT 2008

Chad
Your  problem is caused by the large difference between T/L and wing. Reduce
the downthrust by 1 deg and reduce the wing incidence by 1 deg , and test.

We will go from there.

Your excess downthrust requires up elev trim when under power. You need to
adjust wing and T/L to avoid other problems. If you just lower the wing inc
it will go to the belly in knife. If you just reduce the D/T it will go to
the canopy in knife.                                                  Nat