[NSRCA-discussion] Nats frequencies

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Mar 9 14:25:00 AKDT 2008

This is an even better question than John may have thought.  With the
advent of 2.4 GHz spread spectrum radios, Nats frequency assignment
is wide open, because 2.4 GHz spread spectrum radios can fly
anywhere.  Just because you and your buddy are on 2.4 GHz, it doesn't
mean that you'll be on the same flight line.  Dave Guerin will be
able to even out the flightline distribution by sticking in the
owners of 2.4 GHz spread spectrum radios in anywhere.  I think some
arrangements should be available so that people who want to be on the
same flightline can do it.

I'm also sending this e-mail to Dave so he can respond.

Ron Van Putte