[NSRCA-discussion] need money to fly

Perry Sumrall psumrall at gt.rr.com
Thu Mar 6 20:16:28 AKST 2008

Hey guys, it's good to see that there is still plenty to talk about in the
world of pattern that does not include the world of government politics. I
want to fly some contest this year in D-6 but I need to make some gas money.
I have a Epicure, one of Mike Harrison's custom Odysseys, and an Icepoint
for sale. All have YS and Futaba gear and one 9C radio. If you are anyone is
interested please e-mail me at psumrall at gt.rr.com or call me at
409-727-6151.  Thanks, Perry.

How are the YS-170DZs holding up and will the new OS-200 non-injected engine
work for pattern?

Are there any new 2m planes below $1500.?