[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for YS 91AC parts

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Thu Mar 6 16:58:26 AKST 2008

Pete Cosky wrote:

> I figured I'd ask here if anyone has any parts the YS 91AC gathering
> dust before making an order from Central.

> I need the cylinder head, airbox and gaskets. If you have any other
> parts for it I might be interested as well. I picked up a real dog of a
> 91 and it needs quite a bit of help.

I have two of them.

One never run.

One run maybe 12-15 times.  I could check my logs if you
want an exact number.

I've decided I'm not going to learn how to run YS engines.
I didn't get it dialled in--and it may need some repair
now.  :o(

I paid $170 for the engine that hasn't run.

I inherited the other one from a friend's estate (RIP).

I'll sell you the two of them for $170 plus shipping.

				Marty