[NSRCA-discussion] Snap Entry

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Jun 30 18:46:28 AKDT 2008

It can't simply be a heavily yawed aileron roll though, as the roll rate
greatly exceeds my aileron roll rate.  Something else has to be happening...

With regard to initiating all three controls at the same time...I seem to
recall a time when MANY used a snap switch to do their snap rolls.  Maybe
not in FAI, but certainly in all the lower classes.   I'm sure some still
do.  I don't recall those being zeroed by definition, nor being clearly able
to tell who used them.

-M