[NSRCA-discussion] 14MZ spring replacement procedure

Dave Reaville dkrev at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 29 23:02:20 AKDT 2008

Hi Dwayne

Yes I was a newbie to Picasa Web albums at the time and just uploaded the pictures to get them out. I will add some text when time permits... it was a great trip! My worlds trip story/report is here http://members.shaw.ca/patternwestnews/eventinfo/davestrip.pdf  excuse some of the spelling and grammar... :-)

Dave