[NSRCA-discussion] Decals Anyone?

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Jun 27 08:51:28 AKDT 2008

I just got some black self-adhesive decals from a local shop.  The
owner is also an R/C modeler, so he understands what I want.  The 8
1/2 x 14 sheet of decals I got from him has FIVE sets of "Ron Van
Putte" in 1/2" high characters, "AMA 10202" in 1" high characters and
NSRCA 244 in 1" high characters.  The cost was $10.  I thought that
was very reasonable.  Below is an exchange of e-mails we had.

Ron VP

Sure, $10 a sheet plus postage.  I would just need a Font preference
(bold, fancy, etc...) and the correct spelling of the name, size/
color specs.  The image area is 14 inches X however long they need
them, up to about 12 inches(that should be large enough for anything
up to 30% scale)  I'd appreciate that, and simple one color stuff is
pretty easy to produce.  The minimum height for text is generally 1
inch, but I can make stuff smaller as long as its the bold fonts like
I did for yours.  If they want a frilly font(something with serifs,
or really elaborate) then they'd have to be larger.

Brad