[NSRCA-discussion] OS 91FX or 120 AX for Focus sport

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 27 08:22:12 AKDT 2008

Aha! Interesting. I wasn't aware that there were two different carb's used
on this engine. What numbers are on each carb? My engine is most likely
later production and it runs fine in the Venus 2 with the tank on the
firewall with reasonable prop sizes.

John Pavlick

J N Hiller <jnhiller at earthlink.net> wrote:

	Bob, I am getting back into this discussion late. I went to the bearing
store and when I got home it was miller time.

	John they were labeled the same, which is what prompted me to inquire to
"Engine Support" as whether there was a change and which one was "correct".
I still have the e-mail chain with the standard reply to send it in and no
answer as to which one was correct. I made mine work and dropped the issue.
I guess I should have inquired directly to OS but not being their customer
my inquiry would likely be disregarded.

	Jim