[NSRCA-discussion] OS 91FX or 120 AX for Focus sport

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Jun 26 11:14:51 AKDT 2008

Yup, I agree. Replace the rear bearing before you fire the engine for the first time and you're good to go. Also, the front bearing in the 120 is a double sealed type (like the 140 F.I. rear bearing) whereas the 91 has a shielded bearing. In my experience the double sealed bearings last much longer so if you put one new bearing in the 120 you should have NO bearing issues for a long time.

  John Pavlick

                Cant get too much power.  Do the 120.  Also, consider replacing the bearing with the OS1.4 efi bearing and the engine will run great forever.