[NSRCA-discussion] Andersonville, GA

DPeckNSRCA at aol.com DPeckNSRCA at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 11:02:00 AKDT 2008

Now Guys,

You know I never have anything to say or respond to, but Emory's Contest in
Andersonville, having two (2)  gas cash raffles was a  stroke of genius on
Emory's part.  And Ron, it kind of made an over weight,  over the hill out of
practiced last place Advance guy feel great to win one of  the raffles!

So Mr. CD Bryan Kennedy,  Don Peck is now officially  donating $40 in a gas
cash raffle to  the Huntsville, AL AMA 40th Pattern Contest September 12-14,
2008.

My 5.9 liter (360 cc) Dodge 2500 Van gets 14 MPG, U and D  wind!

Regards to all.
Don

Don  Peck
1311 Oster Dr NW