[NSRCA-discussion] NITRO comment from PowerMaster

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 25 10:15:30 AKDT 2008

Mark,

That is true, but since all the fuel manufacturers already increased fuel
prices (GP & Horizon are the only distributors carrying fuels).  We won't
get anything back this fall because of higher price of shipping and the
price will be going up again.  GP even increased price on my backordered
fuels.

For now, we will see just the shortage of 30% fuels.

Powermaster's 20 & 30% DZ fuels are not even carried by GP or Horizon, so
those direct dealers for Powermaster fuels have to pay a little extra to get
the fuels.  Beside that, there is a minimum order amount.  I've waited for
the PM to call me, but haven't got a call.
When I called MorganFuels, they told me that they've stopped production of
30% fuels and 20% are available, but told me to ask my distributors for
fuels.

We just have to live with it or change to Electric!

Ihncheol

  _____