[NSRCA-discussion] Incidence meter

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed Jun 25 08:14:48 AKDT 2008

That looks pretty cool. Let us all know how it works when you give it a try. I've been using a digital level / inclinometer that I picked up from home Depot for about the same price. Works great. You can set a 0 reference to anything so you don't have to worry about having things perfectly level. Lots of uses including aligning the firewall, fin, stab's etc.

  John Pavlick

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net wrote:
  I just ran across this dooodad and thought others might find it interesting; I'll let you know how it works

http://wixey.com/anglegauge/index.html