[NSRCA-discussion] NITRO comment from PowerMaster

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Jun 24 07:43:49 AKDT 2008

FYI, I got this from Laura Sorenson of PowerMaster Fuels...

Combined with reports on CNN about the Chinese government shutting down a
LOT of manufacturing plants for pollution control prior to the Olympics and
this seems to ring true.  It would imply that the ³shortage² is a temporary
inconvenience until fall.

Anyway, PM still has nitro and is continuing to make 30% Blends.

-Mark