[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale - Piedmont Temptation Deluxe Kit

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Mon Jun 23 17:19:43 AKDT 2008

Sold

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Lisa & Larry
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 8:25 PM
To: NSRCA
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] For Sale - Piedmont Temptation Deluxe Kit

I've reduced the price to $550.00 OBO, w/ a FG Canopy, Hyde Mount (YS140AR),
and Gator Nose Ring.

Deluxe Kit   - $750.00

Hyde Mount -  $97.50

FG Canopy  -  $50.00

I need to sell it to make room for another project that is on the way. The
shipping damage on the wing root is a bit overstated in the ad on RCU
(pulled it out of the box to take pics this week). If you would like me to
send you pics let me know.

Larry Diamond

  _____