[NSRCA-discussion] Electric newbee question...

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 22 11:20:02 AKDT 2008

I bought a heli (Align-Trex 450) from one fellow that uses 3S-2100 mah LiPo's and an airplane from another guy that uses the same batteries (ThunderPower).
The balance connectors are a little different in size but it appears to me that the wiring is exactly opposite between the two.

Is the common practice simply to fabricate/buy an adapter cable to charge them?

John Ferrell    W8CCW

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
http://DixieNC.US