[NSRCA-discussion] Magnum Fuel vs. PowerMaster vs. Cool Power

Michael Cohen precisionaero at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 18:25:51 AKDT 2008

Due to the Nitro crunch, I have brought back my 140FZ  and put it in one of my pattern planes since it can run on lower Nitro than the DZs.  I have not used Cool Power in years, but I seem to remember that Magnum YS20/20, Magnum #1,#2, and PowerMaster YS20/20 are a low viscosity lube based fuels, whereas Cool Power's 20% Nitro is a very high viscosity fuel.  Reason for the question is that Morgan Fuels (Cool Power, Omega) are more readily available at the LHS and I need more to practice really badly.  So, anyone who can help explain this fuel question, please fire away.

Mike Cohen
D4