[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale - JR Servos

Doug Cronkhite seefo at san.rr.com
Wed Jun 18 20:35:10 AKDT 2008

Vince,

I was just about to email you.. I got back to work this afternoon to
find my shipping dept sat on the packages and did nothing with them
since I dropped them off. They actually had 4 different boxes of mine to
ship and did nothing with them.. To say I was pissed would be an
understatement. I am taking them to UPS in the morning and will get it
sent right away. I'll see about upgrading the shipping so you get it
quicker too.. Ultimately it's my fault regardless.

-Doug