[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 08:25:37 AKDT 2008

Joe,

I am sorry,  we are more than 50 so I fully understand the situation.  Well, independent of the fail safe looks like we better follow the old rule "Turn off the RX first and then the TX after flying".  That works for any type of power.

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: Joe Lachowski <jlachow at hotmail.com>
Oops, my stupidity was not meant for general consumption<g>

I guess you start to have Senior Moments at age 50<g>

PS- Bouncing back and forth between glow and electric is not advisable.