[NSRCA-discussion] Snap entry in FAI

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 05:11:07 AKDT 2008

 All any of you have to do is go on utube and look how the top flyers in the world do snaps. I don't have the links in front of me but there are plenty of video's of top f3a flights out there. The expectation of pitch break before the initiation of the snap is way over done. I think I know what a snap looks like and so do most others for that matter. It's way different than a roll. I involves a break in pitch and yaw and it happens all at once when most do it. That's how the best flyers do it and it's pretty well excepted by the majority. I love the snap elements and there's nothing like nailing them.    Mike