[NSRCA-discussion] voltage regulator

Pascoe,Tim [Burlington] Tim.Pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Wed Jun 11 06:00:27 AKDT 2008

The Tech-Aero web site has a good 'Tips' document on the different
redundant setups, and how they work.

Timothy Pascoe
Yak Shaving - Any seemingly pointless activity which is actually
necessary to solve a problem which solves a problem which, several
levels of recursion later, solves the real problem you're working on