[NSRCA-discussion] Thanks / Buffalo Contest

Ken Velez kvelez at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 05:23:01 AKDT 2008

  I would like to extend a big thank you  to Steve Miller and RC Aircrafters club members for having their 12th annual contest. Atendance was low but we manage to fly 6 rounds. Windy on Saturday morning for the fist couple of rounds but it lighten up as the day went by. If you missed it; so sorry. You might want to mark it in your calendar for next year. The exelent FREE lunch BBQ pulled pork and the BBQ chiken was served around noon and a couple more round were flown after to lead to the Classic FREE Pizza and Chicken wings Dinner Buffalo style. I'm telling you this guys put it on. Again many thanks Steve, Ralph, Tom and other club members involved.

Congratulations to Rob Kroh winner of the new Futaba 7C 2.4 radio system between the many prizes.

Thanks,

Ken Velez