[NSRCA-discussion] Go D4 !!!!!!!

Steven Maxwell patternrules at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 17:51:49 AKDT 2008

Looks like the weather is behind us, we've really had it the last week. Camp Atterberry had at least 19 million dollars damage estimated so far, the tornado that touched down there skipped over my house have a path that starts with still not open road that is 1/4 mile west of me and Atterberry is East of me and it touched down two more times before I-65 so it was down 4 times in about 10 miles, very lucky  no lives lost the base was packed with people training to deploy.
   Good thing nothing up by Muncie, but we're going the way of odd summer May weather 55 degrees June weather 90 can't even spell actlimate, LOL.
   I'm Not flying but coming up to see everyone Saturday see you there.
   Steve Maxwell

Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:

  See everybody in Muncie . . . . . . .  .

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com