[NSRCA-discussion] 1010C and 210V data link cable

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Wed Jun 4 11:56:51 AKDT 2008

I had that problem early on in using the combo....  turned out to be a broken wire in
the data link cable....  I found it by moving the wire around a little after starting the
charge....  I bought a spare.

Rex

From: wwnasse at figment.caTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 22:02:21 -0600Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] 1010C and 210V data link cable

Has anyone had trouble with a DATA LINK error while charging with the TP 1010C and 210V combo?
The first few times I charged without a problem.  One day I could not get it to work for more than a minute or so.
Tried it again later and everything was fine for a few days.  It just happened again.
Any thoughts?
Walter