[NSRCA-discussion] Nats registration

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:36:47 AKDT 2008

Georgie,
Put me in line for some of your critiquing!
I really need it!!
And oh...about that bear hug...ummmm...
;-)
JLK

From: geobet at gis.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 21:33:02 -0400Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Nats registration

What a fantastic group of people this pattern congregation is to be able to associate with. There are so many warm hearted souls within the group that I often find myself wanting.
Think about it.  I'm an individual who attends this event and doesn't EVEN fly !!!!!!!!!!!!    And much of the time I'm there I'm telling someone how they should be performing some specific maneuver. And often it's somebody like Chip or Jay, and these guys put up with it .  Wow !!!!!!  And on top of all that I get guys that are willing to come back for more without any acrimony.
Can you begin to understand why I love all you guys? You really make my life very special.
I hope to be able to participate in more of this great interaction once again this year. So if when you see me I greet you with a smile and a little bear hug you'll understand why.

Gratefully,
Georgie