[NSRCA-discussion] News about Kirk Gray

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Mon Jun 2 20:10:02 AKDT 2008

I am very sad to hear this news.? Kirk was an inspiration to all who flew with him, particularly those of us in D2 as he was very active in local contests.? He had a huge impact on those who flew with him.? My condolances to his family.

>?
> --- On Mon, 6/2/08, DaddyB3089 at aol.com <DaddyB3089 at aol.com> wrote:?
>?
>> For those of us that knew Kirk, I got some bad news today.?
>> He was found dead?
>> in his apartment yesterday. He had apparently had a heart?
>> attack. This is?
>> all the news I have right now other than I have been told?
>> that his family is?
>> going to have a grave side service for the family only.?
>>?
>>?
>> Bill Mitchell?
>?
-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.?
It has removed 9106 spam emails to date.?
Paying users do not have this message in their emails.?
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len?
?