[NSRCA-discussion] You have a gift from Matt Kebabjian(RCMaster199 at aol.com)

Troy Newman troy at troynewman.net
Mon Jun 2 18:36:56 AKDT 2008

Matt I got the same email from Gregory, but when I check it out...my
virus protection program alerted me that a worm was trying to send
emails on my behalf. I put a stop to it....

By the way an old trick from Ed Hartley put an email address in your
address book called "!0000" this way it will always be the first address
in the book. When the worm tries to send the emails it will fail on this
first one as the address will be invalid.

Also a good virus program will notify you if the worm is trying to do an
auto send using you email program.  I have AVAST thanks to my flying
buddy Robert Beaubien...its free and works better than anything I have
ever used.

I'm not an expert on the virus stuff but have been dealt the dirty deal
more than one time. So far this current protection has been beyond
compare...

Troy Newman