[NSRCA-discussion] Loss of Kirk Gray

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Jun 2 18:34:38 AKDT 2008

I am also shocked at this news.  I was privileged to have Kirk as a member
of the F3A Team while I was the Manager.  I will always remember his smile
and easy going ways.  He loved to talk about shooting Doves in the fall. (We
both enjoyed that sport as well).  He was really a lot of fun, in his quiet
way.  Even though I have not seen him in a while, I will miss him.

Blue Skies, my friend!

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322